Discover fascinating and informative short stories on our blog. From historical events to natural world facts, our random stories will captivate you. Read now and expand your knowledge in a fun and enjoyable way!

Jumat, 24 Juli 2009

NO FACEBOOK make you healthier

Jumat, Juli 24, 2009 Posted by Tito 6 comments

Did I mention earlier that I hate social networking things?? I did, twice...

And I'm not going to tell you why, again...

What I want to tell share that the benefit, if we don't use this stuff..

First, u doesn't have to be a person with lack of "need of achievement" –masllow said. U don't have to wishing that there's be a lot of ''comment'' in your status

U Write on FACEBOOK. Wishing that u have a great number of friends to share... even what u write in status is a dull!

....why not just being a normal person. Share to a real 'friends' talk with real. Face to face. And get the real response.

Second, it safe you from lack of activity,

u know what... if Im very2 busy, a lot of work, then I forgot to login my facebook account!

Then im wondering, arent they got anything to do?? Besides Updating their status that often?? Wall'-ing each others??

Is sured that they aint got anything to do! Thats why they FB minded...

And third, it safe ur money. Im sured 90% some of friends of mine using internet connection from their office. Because if holiday they didnt show off.

Thats no matter. Whati if u must buy ur credits for FB Mobile use? It get wasted....

Hmm... believe me or no. FB got U!

Now im escape from it. And I FEEL MORE HEALTIER THAN BEFORE! it just like quiting smoking. So Hard in the first. But... it just fel great if u can get trough it!!

Believe it, I have been there! Right now im not to worry about my comment on my status, not to get mad if i read shitty status or else. And it give me more

Personal with my Real FRIENDS! Because i use a phone or meet directly not using Wall or Poke!

Sincerly,


Tito Doni

Facebook-tarian

6 komentar:

  1. hehe, join the club..i deactivate mine too. and it feels good. thank you tito for the trigger.

    BalasHapus
  2. hehehe..
    maybe the club only work on ppl like us..

    BalasHapus
  3. breaking news, my aunty already deactivate hers too. hehehe.she said : its wasting time and sometimes menimbulkan problemo

    BalasHapus
  4. wow! thats good one!
    1 lagi orang tercerahkan!!

    hehehe

    hope is for eternity!

    BalasHapus
  5. Wah wah... DI blog saya ada: SAY NO TO FACEBOOK!!! Dibaca aja....

    BalasHapus
  6. ... ga cman tak baca tak taruk di blog... hehehe sekalian ijin yah...:)

    BalasHapus

say something....